BMA'S COVID-19 RESPONSE
Our safety protocol is updated every three weeks. This latest version was updated on November 2, 2021.
- All faculty members and students are required to wear masks during and between classes at BMA
- Masks are required for all group singing
- Students singing a solo in class have the option to remove their mask only if they are behind a singing shield. Classmates will be seated at least 6 feet away from the shield.
- We recommend all students who are able to get vaccinated
- Students are required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio
- BMA educators are required to be vaccinated and/or get weekly PCR tests
- We have increased our cleaning procedures, paying special attention to frequently touched areas and bathrooms
- Our 50 x 50 foot black box theater and front dance studio each have high ceilings and air systems which allow for ample ventilation
- Hand sanitizer is available in each room at the studio
- If an unvaccinated student has been directly exposed, we recommend that they stay home from class
- We ask that parents please email us to let us know that their child is in quarantine
- Any student in quarantine is welcome to Zoom into class so that they do not miss our on any instruction
- All BMA staff and faculty have been fully vaccinated by one of the FDA approved vaccines.