BMA'S COVID-19 RESPONSE
Our safety protocol is updated every three weeks. This latest version was updated on May 24, 2022.
-Mask use is optional at the studio. We have taken into consideration the positivity rate in our area, the governor's announcement, CDC guidelines and feedback from professionals in both the health and education fields. Safety is still a top priority at BMA. We have hand sanitizer available in every room as well as a fully vaccinated faculty.
- We recommend all students who are able to get vaccinated
- Students are required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio
- BMA educators are required to be vaccinated and/or get weekly PCR tests
- We have increased our cleaning procedures, paying special attention to frequently touched areas and bathrooms
- Our 50 x 50 foot black box theater and front dance studio each have high ceilings and air systems which allow for ample ventilation
- Hand sanitizer is available in each room at the studio
- If a family member tests positive, but is isolating and the student is vaccinated, asymptomatic and regularly testing, they are allowed to come to class.
- If an unvaccinated student has been directly exposed, we recommend that they stay home from class
- We ask that parents please email us to let us know that their child is in quarantine
- Any student in quarantine is welcome to Zoom into class so that they do not miss our on any instruction
- All BMA staff and faculty have been fully vaccinated by one of the FDA approved vaccines.