College Ready (Juniors)
Step #1 of College Auditioning! Students will work one on one with BMA resident staff and industry professionals to help them prepare for the specialized audition process. As industry professionals, working actors, and educators we understand not only the ins and outs of the business, but the care and passion needed for each student looking to pursue a career in the performing arts.
- 6 – 1.5 hr group classes
- What does a college degree look like? BFA vs. BA etc.
- How to select the right program for you
- Type & Material Selection
- Mock Dance Audition
- Monologue & Vocal Audition
- Prescreens & What to accomplish over the summer!
- 1 – 1hr Private Session – Scheduled at end of the 6 weeks
- 1 – 1.5 hr Group Parent Consultation
- 1 College Panel Q & A – Featuring Faculty from top universities
(Dates & Times below)